The Singapore skyline is among the best in the world. Though due to air traffic control restrictions, buildings are limited to 280 meters. A permission was granted to build the tallest building at 290 meters.
Singapore’s tallest buildings
- Tanjong Pagar Centre, 290m
- One Raffles Place Tower 1, 280m
- Republic Plaza, 280m
- United Overseas Bank Plaza One, 280m
- Capital Tower, 254m
- Altez, 250m
- Skysuites @ Anson, 250m
- One Raffles Quay North Tower, 245m
- The Sail @ Marina Bay Tower 1, 245m
- Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, 245m
- Ocean Financial Centre, 245m
Besides an impressive skyline, Singapore also has the two most expensive buildings after the Abraj Al Bait in Saudi Arabia. Resorts World Sentosa and Marina Bay Sands are ranked second and third in the world.